Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump in MM19 because of MARA Z-fields

former_member217544
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Iam getting dump in MM19 because of the z-fields I have added in MARA.

We have added z fields to MARA for a requirement. However, as they have changed the requirement, we have removed the z-fields from MARA table.

Now, when we run the transaction MM19, we are getting dump saying that the Z-field is not available in MARA. We have tried by adjusting the MARA table from se14, but still the problem persists.

Could any one help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Swarna

Edited by: Swarna Munukoti on May 27, 2011 12:09 PM

3 REPLIES 3

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's not the table with which u have problem but it's some program. Some coding might have been done which is being called through MM19 and in that code there might be these Z-fields used. And hence the problem. As MM19 is standard, check for any enhancements like BADIs, User Exits.

In the runtime error descrition you will get the program name also... Just enter and then u can delete the code where it's using these fields. Hence can be corrected.

Edited by: Srinivas Kalluri on May 27, 2011 3:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you please check what ever the fields which you are added in the mara table might have used in the program some where that is why you are getting dump. you can see the error analysis and see the source code extract where the error is showing in program level. if you go through the dump analysis we can easily understood where the problem is.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kiran

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas and Kiran,

Thanks for the reply. However, Iam getting this error from the dynamic standard generated program LMALHARA, where these z-fields are added when we append to MARA table.

I have resolved the issue and here is the solution:

When we delete the z-fields from MARA, we have to generate this program using the 'GENERATE' program. Open the 'GENERATE' program from SE38, enter the table name 'MARA' and execute.

The program LMALHARA will get generated.

Thanks & Regards,

Swarna