Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all pp master,

I have some requirement for confirmation production order :

1. For example i have 3 operation : 10, 20, and 30. Production order quantity 5unit. First i do confirmation for operation 10, quantity = 3 unit. My requirement for operation 10, system must no allowed for confirmation more than 3 unit because operation 10 only confirmed 3 unit. Is it possible and how? I recognize in confirmation parameter there is sequence for operation parameter but it doesn't control the quantity.

2. How to hide actual button in confirmation screen CO11N ? i am aware there are some thread related with this topic. I tried in OPK4 and OPK0 and untick all propose indicator still doesn't work. Transanction Variant is working but i wonder any standard customizing for this requirement so i don't have to create new t-code for this variant?

Regards,

Arman L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arman,

Are you getting warning message RU117,if so means check in OPJB by changing the message category to E.

Check and revert

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangalraj,

Thanks for replying in short time but it doesn't showing that message RU117. I think it doesn't relate to my requirement. Any other thought?

Regards,

Arman L

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arman,

You mean for operation 10 you have confirmed 3 quantity and so with this for operation 20 you should be allowed to confirm

only 10 quantity?Is that your issue?

Also what error message or wrning message is the system proposing during confirmation?

Check and revert

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Edited by: Mangalraj.S on May 27, 2011 4:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Mangalraj

To clear you my issue :

You mean for operation 10 you have confirmed 3 quantity and so with this for operation 20 you should be allowed to confirm only 10 quantity?Is that your issue?

The correct is if operation 10 already confirmed with 3 quantity then for operation 20, quantity confirmed may not exceed 3 quantity (always less or the same as previous operation)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arman,

Can you please kindly check in the test system by setting the message type as E for message - RU 117 and RU 442 in T Code

OPJB and then check once again whether in CO11N you are able to post for more quantity than the previous confirmed

operation quantity.

Check and revert

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangalraj,

Thanks for your concern, but customizing in OPJB is not working that way. And i solved already the first issue. Actually in confirmation paramater, the sequence also do check for the quantity eventhough the status in OPJB is W. So i close the first question.

Do you have any idea for second question how to hide actual data button in confirmation screen CO11n besides transaction variant?

Regards,

Arman

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arman,

I'm not sure whether this works,but give a try in T Code CO86,for Production order Confirmation:Parameter,double click and

select the radio button as Hide for Actual data TCORU-ISERF and check the results.

Regards

Mangalraj.S