cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Communication channel error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

My interface is SOAP to SOAP..which has 2 operations..1.check..2.update.

when i try to send a message to Check, it is succesfully getting me the response..

When i try to send a update message its getting into error..

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Receiver Determination failed for message Message ID(OUTBOUND)

at com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.ejb.XISOAPAdapterBean.process(XISOAPAdapterBean.java:1163)

i have created req and resp message maps and operation maps for both the operations..

Can any of you post me on what causing this issue..

Thanks,

Mahdu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

My interface is SOAP to SOAP..which has 2 operations..1.check..2.update.

If your receiver determination is set to Operation Specific, then you may have not placed any specific receiver for your update operation. Also check the namespaces that is declared in your receiver determination.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make sure your RD is operation specific and also the rest of the configurations like Receiver agreement. communication channels etc are in place - /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2010/09/08/service-interface-and-multiple-operations--is-it-just-an-hype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Its the perfect solution...

Thanks for your inputs..

Thanks,

Madhu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tested configuration with IntegrationBuilder Tool?

Try also a dummy modification & reactivate Interface Determination and Receiver Determination.