cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miro Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have one scenario.i will create one Po.Based on the PO i post the Miro .then after clear the GRN Only i wnt to clear the check to Miro .this scenario hw we can map in sap.

Regards,

K.shanmugasundaram,

Sap MM Consulltant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please don"t check Gr Based Invoice verification in VMR and MMR

Regards

AKM

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you explain requirement clearly for getting more responses ?

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi K.shanmugasundaram,

Your words "post the Miro" are a bit misleading. The term "posting" in SAP is used for the final registration of the invoice and updating the G/L acct balances correspondingly. If you want to prevent this for happening before GRN, then there's process called "parking" in SAP - trs MIR7. The process is then PO - MIR7 - GRN - Post the parked invoice in trs MIR4 (or MIR5 or MIR6).

The way to prevent definitive posting of the invoice before GR is by setting the flag "GR based IV" in the PO (can be defaulted from the PIR), as suggested Neeraj in your other thread on the same topic. In combination with that you have also to set some message to be an error message (I currently don't recall the number); otherwise the user will be able to post the invoice before GRN anyway.

If however you do want to allow the posting of the invoice, but only prevent it from being paid before GRN, then do as suggested by Ajit and me in your other thread:

With tolerance keys in OMR6 you can ensure that the invoice is created but will go for a block. User descipline to ensure that block is released after GR.

The tolerance key to be set up in OMR6 is DW ("Quantity variance when GR qty = zero"). Then the payment block can be lifted automatically using the trs MRBR with the option "Relase automatically" set (either run manually periodically for all blocked invoices or better as a daily background job).

BR

Raf