cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with sap bw for hospital

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

in need of your help experts, i am new in sap and have been assigned to create some reports for a hospital i work for,

i ve previously created infocubes and reports for another organisation regarding their purchasing so i ve used all the 0PUR infocubes and 2LIS sources etc,

basically what happens here in this case thus i need some information is:

i created an rfc connection between bw and sap R/3 systems and then tried to activate infocubes through BI content, i first activated the purchasing infocube to check everything was working, i did this 'in data flow before' therefore i ended up with all the relevant infosources, transfer rules etc

BUT then i was asked to retrieve all data from the IS-H module the hospital works with, so i read around and went to activate the 0HC infocubes again 'in data flow before' only this time the structure that was created for me includes an infocube (movement for example) the relevant ODS, transfer rules and infosources but that is as far as it goes ie no datasource or sourcesystem exists in the tree under them like it did with purchasing.

another thing is that when i go to rsa6 in my source system i see all the FI, MM etc modules but cant seem to locate IS-H anywhere

i appreciate your help i am really stuck here

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh ok!

thanks very much to both of you,as i said before i am new and kind of lost here in sap! i located OIS_HC's in RSA5 have you any suggestions on which i should activate as there are about 200 infosources?? - at the mo i am looking at the ones under nodes 0IS_HC_ALL and OIS_HC-IO as to me they look the most relevant

and one last question, when i do activate them, if i go and install the infocubes i want again, will they overwrite the ones i created earlier or do i have to delete them first?

again thanks very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

Use the help.sap.com it gives you the most detailed info about the InfoCubes, Datasources, etrc. for that area:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bw31/helpdata/en/3e/e7883c18be411ae10000000a114084/frameset.htm]

see the ones that suit you best.

If the cubes are already installed, you don't need to install them again, but even if you did, you don't need to delete them, they will overwrite them.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Diogo.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok,once again thank you very much

waqar_ahmed
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You might be looking for 0IS_HC Health care area, it is there in rsa5.

regards,

ray

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In your source system go to transaction RSA5 and not RSA6.

RSA6 has all the datasources already activated in your source system. RSA5 has all the datasources available by SAP that are activated and not activated but possible to activate them.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Diogo.