cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR in XD01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In XD01 screen first field is account group and next is customer . in this customer field if i mention any customer name i am unable save i am getting the error please tell hoe to maintain customer in XD01 .

regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_quinn
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Could you tell us the error you are getting ?

Are you getting back the first screen ?

Does you account group only allow internal customer nos.

kind regards

Paul Q

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First check if the account group number range is internal or external.

Check in XDN1.

If its internal then do not enter customer number in initial screen .Leave it blank and continue.Once you save the cust number will get generated.

If external is ticked then you can enter the value in XD01 customer filed within the range specified in number range.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It Seems That Ur Account Group Num_Range is not taking any External number range.

Is that your requirement if yes,Then assign ur no.range as External with ur account group.

Hope u understand and get solution for this.also do let us know if not resolving the issue.

Regards

G.J.Raju

Consultant SAP-SD

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is error message ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether your number range is external or internal.For this follow the path mentioned below.

SPRO>Logistics - General>Business Partner>Customers>Control>Define and Assign Customer Number Ranges>Assign Number Ranges to Account Group.

Next Go to T.Code "XDN1" and check whether Ext is ticked or not against your number range.If it is ticked,you can enter the external number here.

Also for remaining customers(which have already created ones),you can extend the customer to required company code and sales area by giving the values for these fields.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u krishna