Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove WBS element from a Project Definition using PROJECT01 Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My problem is as follows,

We get WBS element master data from legacy system 'A' to SAP 6.0 system 'B' in PROJECT01 Idoc. In this Idoc, there is the entire hierarchy of the main project and all WBS elements under it. One such Idoc that was posted contained incorrect Project Definition (For example: "pwrong" instead of "pcorrect"). The next Idoc came after few days with correct project definition. But since the WBS element was already created under the project "pwrong", the new Idoc is giving error that the WBS element already exists under "pwrong" and cannot be created under "pcorrect".

I can neither delete the WBS element nor the project definition since the master data has originated from a different system. I want to know a way by which I can remove the WBS element under "pwrong". This needs to be done by posting a new Idoc only. But just by posting the new Idoc with project definition does not remove the WBS element under it. So, can anyone let me know the way to remove this WBS element from incorrect project?

Thanks,

Netrey

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

code the programme such that if any error comes store into table bdcmsgcoll or standard executable prog rbdmidoc execute and check the idoc so there you can' see the error records.