cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI - statistics Reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have Problem with BI - Statistics cube, Actual want to create the web Template for BI - Usage template based on the 0TCT_C01

There drill downs my client want

1. profit Center and 2. Cost center and Company code.

Iam using the cube 0TCT_C01 cube but that cube is not having those information

Could you please any one gide me how to get the Above fileds information to 0TCT_C01.

Here we are talking about the BI - Statistics but how can we can the Profit center and all those information into my report,please guide me.

Regards,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The user info object used in the statistics cube is 0TCTUSERNM and this does not have the data for the user such as profit center,cost center & company code etc. Only the current attributes can be used for the reporting. Please check the existing attributes and discuss with the business.

In worst case if they need it then you need to enhance the 0TCTUSERNM and add profit center,cost center & company code as attributes of 0TCTUSERNM, then you need to lookup at places where you will find information about employee's profit center,cost center & company code while loading to the master data. You can find the company code info in 0Employee. For others you will have to do R&D, but this is not the SAP best practice and should be your last resort.

regards,

Arvind.

Answers (0)