cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change payment date in cash flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Ive had a facility with commitment fee. The calculated figure of the commitment fee is correct which based on period end date and the payment date in the cash flow tab was also the end date but I wanted to change the payment date in the cash flow of the commitment fee but the system does not allow me even if Im in an edit mode.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Kath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lorenz_sperl
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kath,

...have you had a look into the condition-details of the relevant fee (in the facility)?

=> field WrkgDaysDueDate

Regards,

Lorenz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lorenz,

Thanks for your inputs.

Ive checked the due date of my condition and if I setup that the first due date is Jan 20 and frequency is 3 monts, no the next payment will be April 20, but I want to payment due date to be April 25, is this possible to change the date in the cash flow itself? because calculated figure is correct but they want to delay the payment.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Katherine

former_member566828
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Katherine,

I can suggest you another solution for the case when calculation of the respective cash flow is correct, however you have kind of fluctuating payment date. Instead of correcting it in a deal, you can post it with different date as planned, so when you run TBB1, you have to specify the required date in the field 'Posting date instead of due date' in the set of fields 'Posting control'.

So you can actually use this feature for those irregular cases.

Hope it can help you.

Rgds,

Renatas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What Renatas has suggested is a viable option. But just to look at multiple options, in case you want to track it through the conditions itself may be for reporting purposes, in the condition detail of the fee condition, you can specify the end date for interest period if the condition is similar to interest and specify the due date as five days later. In your example, the charges would be calculated till Apr 20, if you specify Apr 20 as end of interest period and would be due by Apr 25 if this is specified as due date.

Regards,

Ravi

lorenz_sperl
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Katherine,

...as I wrote, you can only change the payment date in the condition itself. In case you face problems with subsequent periods, just copy the conditions and adjust the payment date as desired.

Regards,

Lorenz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thanks for your advise.

But the problem i have with the conditions is that, you cant create new conditions once contract is settled.

Also, I can only use the Amount structure and not the fixed rate since the frequency due date is always the same for every month. Is there any other way to create new conditions even if contract is already settled.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Katherine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lorenz

Thanks for your input.

But I cant copy a condition if contract is already settled...=(

Thanks,

Katherine

lorenz_sperl
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

...in case you cannot copy the interest-condition, you have already posted interest until the maturity of the deal?

Is it possible for you to reverse Contract-Settlement (+ TPM10 to reverse posted interest flows)?

If so, you can change the condition-details in activity Contract and settle the deal again...

Regards,

Lorenz

Answers (0)