cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS CATS integration with Payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1.Presently client is capturing time for employees through PS CATS based on WBS element and activity type .

2.When employee swipe in morning , employee get Travel , meal allowance ., if employee not swipe in he is not eligible for Travel and meal allowance .when they are executing time evaluation on month ending wagetypes is generating for Travel and meal allowance .

Now client want , when employee entered time in PS-CATS, employee should eligible for Travel and Meal .(because

some sales employees is not coming office on every day)Now present system who ever swipe than only they are getting Travel and meal allowance.

Kindly suggest me how to do integration PSCATS and payroll.....

Do I need to write any PCR s...

Thanking you

Regards

Nandhini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Configure two wage types for the allowance to be given and assign them in CATS and in payroll it takes care of giving them the allowance .... you need to write PCR for the same and embed in your schema.

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick reply , could you help me where to start PCR , I think i need to create time types and assign to wagetype.

Please explain me more ....

Thanks

Nandhini

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI nadhini,

do your question clarrified if so please post the process. As i am now with the current scenario, it will be very helpful for me. If not, could anybody give your suggessions regarding PS PAYROLL CATS Concept.

regards,

abhinay.