cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is field & tablename for changed & old BOM component wt get stored.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have changed BOM wt. for one of the component. I want to know is there any field where original and changed weight get stored. Based on this I want to analysed some Production data.

Please help me out to for this.

Regards,

Spenkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

I dont think you will get anyfield to get the value of changed values and current values unless you have acticated ECM(Enginnering Change management.You Could activated the ECM for the BOM by following transaction

OS25-Bom with History requirement-Ticlmark it on History Requirement

OS27-Modification parameters for BOM-Check on BOm Validaty Maintainanace,EC Management active,History requirement.After activation this you will get from table

Also activate OS54

Thx

Bhupendra Singh

Edited by: laxmi23101975 on May 27, 2011 9:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bhupendra Singh,

Will you please expore on for each t.code you adviced which field are key to maintained to have required output. And in which table both the values can be find out?.

Regards,

Spenkar

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Spenkar,

You can find so many threads related to ECM for BOM and the related reports by giving a simple search in this PP forums.

In your case if you are referring to the component quantity change then you can get the details from the report AUT10.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Edited by: Mangalraj.S on May 27, 2011 2:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

For viewing the change through tables, ECM is compilsory to be activated.When the ECM is ebeing active than

gon to the table SE16, used the table "STPO"in change no fiield, put the ECN, BOm category and BOM No.Hope so you will get the desired output.

Also if the change no is active , you could see the changes in BOM through CS03, by putting the change no or through the transaction "CS80".

Thx

Bhupendra Singh

Edited by: laxmi23101975 on May 27, 2011 11:05 AM