Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Flow EVENT - SM58 Entries are not executing automatically

former_member423024
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have used the standard BOR2034 for creating PO after saving the contract.

I have developed an RFC enabled FM refering to the Standard FM SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT.

Inside the custom FM I am calling the BAPI_PO_CREATE1 for creating PO.

After creating a contract using VA41 I am able to see in Event trace that my Event with corresponding custom FM is triggering.

and the two entries are created in SM58 - Transactional RFC one is my Custom FM name and another is SWF_EVT_HANDLER_START_INTERNAL.

When I execute the LUW by selecting execution, PO is getting created. Where as this entries are not picking automatically.

I want to know, whether I have missed any step in process or do we need to schedule any job for automatically clearing the SM58 queue entries.

Please help me in resolving the issue.

Responses are highly appreciated..

Warm Regards...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member182485
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with your basis guy if the RFC destination is perfect.

Also check SWU3, Recently I faced such problem and just synchronization of RFC using the t-code SWU3 worked for me .

Hope this helps.

Regards

Bikas

6 REPLIES 6

former_member182485
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with your basis guy if the RFC destination is perfect.

Also check SWU3, Recently I faced such problem and just synchronization of RFC using the t-code SWU3 worked for me .

Hope this helps.

Regards

Bikas

0 Kudos

Hi Bikas,

I have tested the RFC connection. It is working fine.

Can you please let me know what exactly I need to do in SWU3 transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natasha,

You need to invoke a "COMMIT WORK" after the RFCs are called.

Regards,

Chen

0 Kudos

Hi Chen,

Can you please let me know where exactly I can use this commit work.

The Custom FM is RFC enabled and the same is linked to event. In the custom FM after calling the Bapi I am using Bapi transaction commit.

Please guide me further

0 Kudos

Hi Natasha,

As you say that you see the below entries in TRFC monitor, you need have a commit work after the below FMs are called(just one will do),

the two entries are created in SM58 - Transactional RFC one is my Custom FM name and another is SWF_EVT_HANDLER_START_INTERNAL.

How and from where are the above FMs called?

Regards,

Chen

0 Kudos

I have used the standard BOR2034 - Created for creating PO after saving the contract.

I have attached my custom FM as received FM under the created EVENT.

and in SM58 I am viewing both the custom FM and SWF_EVT_HANDLER_START_INTERNAL two entries in queue.