Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying Dynamic Image and Adding a Button Column in Table

TusharShinde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I want to add a Button Column in Visual Composer Table or atleast I want to use On Select like action to call a RFC and based on RFC output I want to Show a Image in New Layer wherein Image URL is given from RFC, in that case please do give me some inputs on How to achieve this.

I tried to add a Button column in Table but it stays in a Disabled Mode and also I am able to show Image from URL passed from RFC in HTML Page, but problem is image is not fix size in that case it becomes difficult to manage to screen layout.

Is it possible to dynamically assign a Image to the Image Element and also give some light on using the On Select action to show another layer or to add a Button Column in table to achieve the same.

Thanks You,

Regards

Tushar Shinde

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for the first: do you've got an editable table?

Anja

TusharShinde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

I need to add a column with button, which will help navigate to different layer. I don't want any Column to be editable, all are read only columns.

Thank You

Regards

Tushar Shinde

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

to enable the buttons you need to set the table to be editable otherwise it surely is disabled. Nevertheless you can set all other columns in the table to be disabled.

Anja

TusharShinde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Your reply is very much helpful and by setting the Editable = true, made button enabled.

I am not able to give points because some problem is there in thread page as soon as it is solved i will give points.

My button problem is solved, now one more thing is, is it possible to assign a image at runtime in Visual Composer, because on click of button I am calling a RFC which gives image URL, and I am supposed to show image in new Layer, currently I achieved same using html page but then I am not able to adjust Size of image.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TusharShinde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Created a New Thread since this Thread had answered half of my doubt, so I thought of creating a new Thread for Dynamic Image assignment. Please do share your answers.

Check this New Thread Link.

Thank You.

Regards

Tushar.