cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copie customer master text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question. My customer has many sold to's. These sold to will be extended to another sales area. I made some LSMW s to copy sales area data from customers of sales area X to sales area Y. After some trouble this works fine.

Now I am facing a problem, There seems to be now way that standard text of the sales area part of the customer can be copied from sales are X to sales are Y. Even when I create a customer (Tr XD01, VD01) with the existing number and reference to that customer of sales area X it doen't copy the text.

The question is now is there a standard way to copy text of a customer from one sales area to another, or do we need to program it?

I have checked several forums but no answer. I know there are function modules to read the data (text is not stored in a table) but I wonder why SAP didn't have a solution for that

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kees,

Just for the record. I found at least the solution to import text, via LSMW.

Object 0001

Method 0001

Program name /SAPDMC/SAP_LSMW_IMPORT_TEXTS

Program type D Direct input.

You need to define two source structures (High and Low level)

Fields High level

OBJECT, NAME, ID, LANGUAGE

Fields Low level

OBJECT, NAME, ID, LANGUAGE, TAG_COLUMN, LTXT

You need two input files assigned to the source structure as well.

OBJECT = KNVV (for customer)

NAME = when KNVV: customer number with leading zeros (10 char total) + sales org. + distrib. channel + Division. So:

000000100010001000 is text of cust 1000, sales org 1000, DC 10 and Div 00.

ID = Your text ID of the specific text

TAG_COLUMN = *

LTXT = the text to be imported, you can define muliple lines by repeating all the fields

To download existing long text one can create a program around function module READ_TEXT. Fortunately at the end we didn't need to do that. We just needed to upload about a couple of hundred texts.

See also some additional info:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/fb/787039172511d2b428006094b944c8/content.htm

Answers (0)