cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PU Val. GR Blckd St. exceeded by 1.000 EA : POXXXXXXX Plant Sloc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

GR done with movement type 107. An Inbound Delivery created. WM transfer order has been fully confirmed and Putaway completed.

When we try to do GR in VL32N, get the error message 'PU Val. GR Blckd St. exceeded by 1.000 EA : POXXXXXXX Plant Sloc'

Can you please help me in completing the goods reciept for the inbound delivery?

Regards,

Shashidhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you verified the 'valuated GR blocked stock' quantity in stock overview matches to that of the receipt that you are performing? Also, do verify the plant stloc combinations match between stock overview to that of the receipt.

Also do check the following note which may apply to the problem that you are facing:

"Note 1225077 - GR with inbound deliveries in (valuated) GR blocked stock"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We found the reason for this.

When We post 107 twice for partial qty and try to PGR in VL32N to post 109, SAP considers the qty against only the 1st 107 transaction. Whatever qty we have in 2nd 107 document apperas as exceeded (error message : GR blocked valuated qty Exceeded by qty).

How can we solve this issue?

If we revrse both 107 and post a single 107 for whole PO qty, then also we get the same error message

Regards.

Shashidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashidhar,

I'm having the same issue. Any updates on the solution for this?

Regards,

Gio

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What does that mean: "the same issue" ?

Just the same error message?

or do you as well have partials receipts?

Have you read the OSS note and its related notes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I posted a 107 movement, cancelled it with MBST, then posted another 107 movement. Resulting to the following respectively, 107, 108, 107. Then I post GR which should result to a 109 movement using LM01 which inside calls transaction VL32n.  VL32n returns the error. Please advise on what to do.

Thanks.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hopefully OSS note Note 1373027 - Problems w/ 2-step goods receipts using inbound deliveries

can give some background to analyze further why this error may occur