cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updation of Factory Calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a situation here regarding Factory Calendar.

So far we are maintaining the Factory Calendar through Opening the System, but now we want to Synchronize it and route it through proper Transport System.

Can I get suggestions, for how can I sync the PRD, TEST and DEV Systems maintaining the current config in PRD system

Whether we get the PRD Factory Calendar Dump and then compare and create in DEV, or is there another system / process / way by which we can sync all three Systems ?

Total calendars would be around 30 Factory Calendars.

Please provide expert comments / suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Harris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can very well transport the Factory calendar from DEV to QAS & PRD

& check the SCAL in PRD, if the transport is perfectly moved, Then no need to do check for buffer

if not , please ask your basis to check and update the buffer.

or ask you basis to open the client & go to T.Code # scal in menu --> extras --> update calendar buffer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tx Sundaresan

Reg

Harris

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

General: You can only transport the factory/public holiday calendar as a whole.

System landscape: The factory/public holiday calendar should be maintained and changed in a separate Customizing client/system. It can then be transported to productive or test systems. Direct changes in the production systems are not recommended.

Prerequisites for the transport:

Your user has the authorization object S_CALENDAR

The role of the client from which you want to perform the transport is set to Customizing

Cross-client Customizing is allowed

The transport link is active (automatic recording of changes)

The settings of the client can be checked as follows: Tools -> Customizing -> Basic functions -> Set up clients -> Set up client

Header Data

You can check the 3 last points in the client settings. To do this, call transaction SCC4. Double-click on the client where they are located. Check the settings.

Please transport your all Calender again to Prod system.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brahmankar Sir,

Thanks for the feedback. I shall work on it and update this Post.

Regards,

Harris