cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering event for Appropriation request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to trigger a workflow for Appropriation request status change but can not create the system status event.

The error I am getting is "Status Object and Business object keys are incompatible".

I am using status object IQ0 and Business object ZBus2204.

Is there a way to make the keys compatible?

Ive refered similar posts,but not able to get any conclusion..

Please provide your inputs.

Regards

Keerthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajeet_choudhary
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

is it possible to trigger a appropriation request workflow based on change in scale(amount) of appropriation request, if yes, please provide some details.

Regards

Ajit

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please give an example of a key you're using and also what key (Z)BUS2204 uses.

regards

Rick Bakker

hanabi technology

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've delegated the BO BUS2204 to ZBUS2204.

BOR Key field is ExternalNumber- IMAK - POSID.

I'm trying to map this BO & event TO_BE_APPROVED to the status object category IQ0(Appropriation request) in BSVX transaction.

While creating the above assignment,system returns the error message.

Please advice.

Regards

Keerthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthi,

For the Appropriation request, the related BO is BUS2104 not BUS2204.

Check the business object BUS2104 and event To_Be_Approved.

Also to trigger the workflow you haev to make the changes in BSVW --> Customer settings.

Thanks,

Viji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The BO BUS2104 is obsolete hence i went for BUS2204. One of the note says we can still use the old one,but we prefer to use the new BO BUS2204.

I've tried adding the entry in customer setting BSVX,still i get the same message.

Please advice.

Regards

Keerthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthi,

For the business object BUS2104 the key field is IMAK-POSNR and it has a length of 12 char.

But for Business object BUS2204 the key field is IMAK-POSID and the length is 24 char.

So that only you are getting this error. In BSVW just enter StatusOT as 'IQ0' and Schema as 'AR000001' and press the F4 help at colomn 'BusinessOT'. It will display only the BUS2104 and not BUS2204.

That means you cannot use the BUS2204 for status management.

If you want to use only BUS2204, then you have to search for Userexit or BADI to trigger the workflow.

Thanks,

Viji.