cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We have one customer for a particular co.code, but that customer has different locations.

We want to open single customer master but each location dealing with them need to have the address of that customer on their invoice as per the location dealing with them.

how is that possible?

Thanks

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

It is not possible to maintain the different address with same customer,it wont create any problem if you use one customer with one address

for reporting putpose you can use your business area functionity

Thanks

Kameshwar Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kamleshwar,

Thanks for your answer, but the requirement is that different location dealing with customer should be able to show their respective addresses on the SAP invoice.

Reporting, i agree can be done via biz area, but only reporting is not our requirement,

Is there anything else you can suggest as opening 30 customer codes per corporate is a tall task and unviable for our client,

Thanks a lot

Sanjay

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the Business Partner functionality. refer the link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/90/758534c960a134e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Regards

Sanil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Check this link..

Regards,

SAPFICO

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

You can make use of one time customer functionality in SAP for this purpose. Create customer under one ttme account group .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atif,

Thanks, but i need to deal with this customer weekly, i cannot keep on inserting the address everytime i deal with this customer,

in their legacy system there is something like site address, wherein each location user can insert their site address and store it.

we have kept business area active which is per location biz area. can something be pulled in via this biz area into customer master

Thanks

Sanjay