cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inputs for HR reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have installed standard content for HR - PA (personnel administration) module.

There is one majaor cube(0PA_C01) where 90% of HR standard reports are based on.

Now when analyzing the report we find that "No of employee" and "No of action" key figures are being loaded through the routine.

I notice that whereever the action(eg :-hiring, transferred, etc) is taken for any employee then value "1" is posted under No of action key figure.

And where there is no action taken against employee then value "1" is posted under "No of employee" Key figure.

Don't exactly understand the logic here.

Although i tried taking abapers help but not much could be done. They need to debug it and debugging option in 3.5 data flow is not available i guess.

Can any1 help me understand the logic here.

Thanks & Regards,

Anup

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

According to My knowledge,

0PA_C01 is loaded by using 0HR_PA_0 and 0HR_PA_1.

Where 0HR_PA_0 contains Employee detail which gives Employee count

and 0HR_PA_1 contains action detail which gives action count.

So i guess in your design you might loading data to cube from both datasource by using single info source or DSO.

that's why you have used below logic because 0HR_PA_0 doesn't contain any action field. So by checking action field data you are just checking that data is coming from which data source.

if action field is blank then it is coming from Employee data source 0HR_PA_0 - which gives employee count, so you are passing 1 to Employee count KF.

and if action field is non-blank then its coming from 0HR_PA_1 -action data source which gives action count. so you are passing 1 to action count KF.

Please let me know if you have any other question.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for that explanation .

But i m using two different infosource to load data. This should not be a problem i guess.

But our HR consultant is saying that he needs to count number of employees based on the action type taken.

For example :- if Action type is Ful and FInal settelment or Out of India payroll then dont count the employee. The moment we filter the report based on action type then No of employees gives value zero.

How do we handle this situation?

Thanks & Regards,

Anup