cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service plugin does not work in PROD system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have developed a service plugin in SDK,it work very fine in DEV system,but when i deploy it into our PROD system,it doesn't work.

What is the problem maybe?

Please help me,thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you build the SAP ME package for production system using SAP ME SDK Build Tool with the certificate key store?

This build tool is using the certificate to sign <vendor>Lib.jar. The certificate is generated by SAP for the vendor. Please refer to the SAP ME Build Tool Installation Guide (IG_SAPME_Build_Tool_20.pdf) for more details on how to obtain the certificate key store and use it.

SAP ME SDK build system (ant script) is using the developer key store. <vendor>Lib.jar signed by this developers key store won't work in production system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,i use the keystore to signer our code.

is there any method to view whether th <vendor>Lib.jar has signed by the keystore?

Former Member
0 Kudos

try the following command

jarsigner -verify -verbose -certs vendorLib.jar

also you can check Extension Registration in the SAP ME admin tool

Former Member
0 Kudos

i use the command line,it shows signed,and other develop functions are worked fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please indicate which service/method you added you plugin to and what do you do in the system to trigger the service?

Please make sure that the service that you wrote you plugin to is marked wiht @Extensible annotation (see javadoc).

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry,it is my mistake,there is some difference between my dev and prod systems!

Now,i update the code,it work fine!

Answers (0)