Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading data to KS02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone ,

I am uploading the data from file too KS01 for creating cost center Using BDC Session .

During uploading the error is in field Pkzkp i.e. Plan Primary Cost ..u201CFormatting error in the field CSKSZ-PKZKP; see next messageu201D.

In the configuration for the cost center category u201CVu201D, Plan Primary cost is not locked, but through load file, I want to lock that. So in the test file lock indicator is ticked for plan primary cost. Program should allow me to do that.

<< Moderator message - Everyone's problem is important. But the answers in the forum are provided by volunteers. Please do not ask for help quickly. >>

Thanks

Susanta

Edited by: Rob Burbank on May 27, 2011 10:01 AM

3 REPLIES 3

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the next message in your log?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susanta,

Valid value, if you want to lock is 'X'. I am assuming you are specifying this.

1) Run the BDC in foreground mode and check what is the problem (what is the value passed to this field)

2) Try setting the flag manually to ensure you are able to do it manually. You would be able to acheive it through BDC only if you can do it successfully manually!

Regards,

Shyam

koolspy_ultimate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just post your code here so that any one can help you or send me the text file to koolspy.madhuatgamil