CRM Update issue
I am trying to update a contract date from ECC to CRM via proxy, once I update the date I need to lock the contract in CRM for no further changes, but I am not able to achieve this because I think the contract is getting locked before it changes the date in CRM. Here is what I am doing,
1. Sending contract date from ECC via proxy.
2. CRM proxy gets the data (contract and date).
3. Initialize the buffer (CRM_ORDER_INITIALIZE)
4. Update the 'is_appointment_com ' structure with a date.
5. call function 'CRM_APPT_MAINTAIN_SINGLE_OW ' to update the buffer (for date).
6. CRM_STATUS_CHANGE_FOR_ACTIV_OW to lock the contract for no further changes.
but the date is not getting updated and status to lock the contract is updating every time I push the data from ECC.
Any help how can I make it work ?
Thanks in advance.
Edited by: always_abap on May 27, 2011 4:27 AM