SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TD Shipment Status Could Not be Reversed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've completely confirmed the TD Shipment with status 6, whenI realized that there was a little wrong number in the outbound delivery (delivery order). So, to make correction in the delivery order, I reversed both the delivery confirmation (O4H1) and loading confirmation (O4G1). It should be status 2 now, but the TD shipment is still status 5.

Then I checked with t-code O4F3, I found the documents status is still 3 and the vehicles status is still 5. Is there any t-code to reverse the documents status and vehicles status? This case is rare, and I've never found such case before.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: alharo on May 27, 2011 3:41 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's a bit weird to answer my own question, but nevermind. I just want to make my question clear:

The delivery confirmation reversal was done by t-code O4H1, but after the reversal, the shipment status was still 5. Then, I tried to reverse the loading confirmation with t-code O4G1, but it can not be done 'cause the status was 5. Due to curiosity, I reverse goods issue (loading) material document with MIGO, and it worked. But now I have problems that the vehicles status is 5, yet the documents status is 3.

How to correct this one? Anyone could help?

Thanks in advance.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's a bit weird to answer my own question, but nevermind. I just want to make my question clear:

The delivery confirmation reversal was done by t-code O4H1, but after the reversal, the shipment status was still 5. Then, I tried to reverse the loading confirmation with t-code O4G1, but it can not be done 'cause the status was 5. Due to curiosity, I reverse goods issue (loading) material document with MIGO, and it worked. But now I have problems that the vehicles status is 5, yet the documents status is 3.

How to correct this one? Anyone could help?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, you may use the tcode S_SO6_65000796 to check the inconsistency in the bulk shipment.

If the above does not help to sort out your issue, then you could consider using the tcode S_SO6_65000798 to carry out the release of the shipment through an emergency report. Thereafter you would need to carry out the material document reversal manually.

Importantly, kindly read through and understand the program documentation before running the above mentioned report. You should also execute in TEST mode prior to actual execution. It is also better to simulate the above mentioned scenario in sandbox and carry out this release before executing in the Production system.

Please note this is only an emergency report.

Path you may find this additional tools are: Logistics --> Add-On: Administration and Tools --> Transportation & Distribution

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

When you reverse delivery confirmation the material is moved from plant to intransit.After this step if someone has post delivery confirmation with same material and plant combination with greater quantity than schedule your stock is reduced. To adjust this Post in transit gain and then reverse load confirmation

otherwise you can create dumy shipment and then revesre it the original quantity.