Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

TD Shipment Status Could Not be Reversed

I've completely confirmed the TD Shipment with status 6, whenI realized that there was a little wrong number in the outbound delivery (delivery order). So, to make correction in the delivery order, I reversed both the delivery confirmation (O4H1) and loading confirmation (O4G1). It should be status 2 now, but the TD shipment is still status 5.

Then I checked with t-code O4F3, I found the documents status is still 3 and the vehicles status is still 5. Is there any t-code to reverse the documents status and vehicles status? This case is rare, and I've never found such case before.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: alharo on May 27, 2011 3:41 AM

First of all, you may use the tcode S_SO6_65000796 to check the inconsistency in the bulk shipment.

If the above does not help to sort out your issue, then you could consider using the tcode S_SO6_65000798 to carry out the release of the shipment through an emergency report. Thereafter you would need to carry out the material document reversal manually.

Importantly, kindly read through and understand the program documentation before running the above mentioned report. You should also execute in TEST mode prior to actual execution. It is also better to simulate the above mentioned scenario in sandbox and carry out this release before executing in the Production system.

Please note this is only an emergency report.

Path you may find this additional tools are: Logistics --> Add-On: Administration and Tools --> Transportation & Distribution

Hope the above helps.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question