cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CR chart display on iPAD has problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created 2 CR with chart, the first chart, I used single Axes and I can see on iPAD, second one, I used dual Axes and I can't see the correct scale on axis . does anybody knows what's happen ? my consultant told me that's flash issue. is it correct ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To make sure chart display on iPAD without problem, the simpler of the chart, the better.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do we have others solution ? if only simple chart can used, I don't think SBO mobile for IPAD is a good tools.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Technology will be upgraded fast. You need time to adapt it. Ipad is based on different OS, you cannot expect it is the same as PC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, let us waiting. maybe oneday SAP B1 has new solution.

former_member186605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I have to contradict Gordon's statement here. Either it's a problem with the design of the report (you need to consider different behavior of reports on C++ or Java, we once faced a similar issue when using decimal place in the axis as 0, / or decimal place from 0 to 1,) or it's a bug - Which actually cannot be judged without the concrete facts. I suggest contacting SAP Support on this.

Regards, peter

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello James,

I have a problem while try to show crystal report on iPad.

I made one simple report with detail of Item Code & Name. and try to display in iPad.

While clicking on the menu for that report it shows the blue screen only.

Is there any configuration on iPad side to view the CR ?

My report is very simple and even not used parameter.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Hepil