cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Sales - Revenue Non Op

Former Member
0 Kudos

[]Hi guys...

I posted this treath in SAP CO fórum too.

On the sale of an asset, was associated in "VKOA" a ledger account revenue with cost element 12. By viewing the billing document of sale by VF03, in Accounting Overview, seeing profitab Analysis, the value was registered in Revenue. In CO-PA, we need to register this value in Non Op (VVRE1).

I tried to set the billing type ZATV (assets) in KE4W with this caract. (VVRE1), but it doesn´t work.

If I try to set in KE4I to Condition Type ICMI, it works, but to any billing. I need this (Revenue Non Op in CO-PA) only to Assets Sales.

How can I make it works?

Thanks in advanced and best regards.

GLippmann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you assign the condition type ICMI to value field VVRE1 in KE4I, If the VVRE1 is non op then system will trigger this only in PA document at Billing.

Please check is the billing (VF03/02) document conditions are having ICMI or not .

Regards

bvdv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BVDV!

I think that I found another way.

The solution with the creation a "Z" condition ZCMI would be as follows:

SD:

At the price of the type of sale documents (assets) the condition would ZCMI the same type value ICMI condition (std), but only in a statistical way, the accounting would be conducted by ICMI condition.

In COPA:

In transaction KE4I the new kind of relate her condition to the value field ZCMI VVRE1.

In transaction KE4W, cancel the value field ERLOS (inverse value) to the document type of asset sales, thereby launching the document COPA, SAP would nullify the value field ERLOS therefore not generating revenue in the duplicity of COPA.

What do you think?

Thaks in advanced.

GLippmann

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi GLippmann,

Yes you are going in a corrct way. This will fulfill your requirement.

Regards

bvdv

Answers (0)