cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Sales - Revenue Non Op in CO-PA (caract. VVRE1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys...

On the sale of an asset, was associated in "VKOA" a ledger account revenue with cost element 12. By viewing the billing document of sale by VF03, in Accounting Overview, seeing profitab Analysis, the value was registered in Revenue. In CO-PA, we need to register this value in Non Op (VVRE1).

I tried to set the billing type ZATV (assets) in KE4W with this caract. (VVRE1), but it doesn´t work.

If I try to set in KE4I to Condition Type ICMI, it works, but to any billing. I need this (Revenue Non Op in CO-PA) only to Assets Sales.

How can I make it works?

Thanks in advanced and best regards.

GLippmann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

THere are 2 ways

a. KE4I - Use this condition type only for Asset Sales and map it to a VF in KE4I

b. If thats not possible, then Map this cond type to VF in KE4I

AND

Reset the Value Fields in Ke4W for all other billing types apart from Asset sales.... This means you should have separate Bill Type for asset sales.... In Ke4W, you should tick the "RESET" indicator for Your Bill Type / VF Combination

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay and other friends.

Recalling, in CO-PA the billing of assets must be registered in the value field VVRE1 and is being register in the field ERLOS. The type of asset billing is ZTAV and type of condition is ICMI.

I tried to set in the KE4W relating the type of billing (ZATV) to the value field (VVRE1), but did not work. The system seems to ignore this setting and respect the set in KE4I for the type of the standard condition (ICMI). This type of condition in KE4I is pointing to the field ERLOS.

Is there any way to system see the KE4W sets?

Is there any other way to see correct this point? I thinked in substitution rule in CO. Is this possible: How?

Thank you very munch.

GLippmann

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are 2 possible solutions ... One is standrad and another is enahncement

Std solution - is to use a separate cond type for asset sales i.e. say, ICMZ instead of ICMI

If you dont wanna do that - Then use COPAEXIT COPA0005 and shift the Value from Val Field ERLOS to VVRE1 when bill type = ZTAV

I would go with Std solution rather than an enhancement

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Thanks.

The last check...

By substitution rule, isn´it there possible?

Thanks

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

COPA0005 is as good as substitution.. i.e. it can substitute the Value fields based on the Logic you specify

br, Ajay M

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

COPA0005 is as good as substitution.. i.e. it can substitute the Value fields based on the Logic you specify

br, Ajay M

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

br, Ajay M

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay,

I think that I found another way.

The solution with the creation a "Z" condition ZCMI would be as follows:

SD:

At the price of the type of sale documents (assets) the condition would ZCMI the same type value ICMI condition (std), but only in a statistical way, the accounting would be conducted by ICMI condition.

In COPA:

In transaction KE4I the new kind of relate her condition to the value field ZCMI VVRE1.

In transaction KE4W, cancel the value field ERLOS (inverse value) to the document type of asset sales, thereby launching the document COPA, SAP would nullify the value field ERLOS therefore not generating revenue in the duplicity of COPA.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

must be works...