cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter rate EUR / INR rate type M for 27.05.2011 in the system settings(105)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru

Thanks for you answer but i am still having this Problem Enter rate EUR / INR rate type M for 27.05.2011 in the system settings

i dont know what to do plz help me out, i will tell u what i have done

i had created x and y company codes and each company code has 3 plants and each plant has 5 storage locations and Two PO for each company code and i had assinged company to company code and plant to company code and PO to plant and company code.

and i had created a Purchase group and created material group and Created a new industry type and created attributes of material type(3 of them).

These is what i have created and when i try to create PO or PR or RFQ i am having a problem ::Enter rate EUR / INR rate type M for 27.05.2011 in the system settings

so in this case what i have todo. can you please explain me how i to do the settings or i have to create a new entries for this one

Thanks and regards

kalyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check note 135661 Currency Customizing Euro - participatng currencies is helpful ?

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check currency of your vendor and company code

Regards

kailas ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to T. Code OB08.

First Press F7 and search with criterias as Exchange rate type M,from currency EUR and to currency INR. If you got the record then copy the same with todays date and the current exchange rate from EUR to INR. Otherwise enter a new entry there between EUR to INR.

Thanks,

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I hope you are processing for Import Scenario.hence before that just maintain the exchange rate in OB08 for M with Eur to INR exchange value in direct as well as indirect field.

Hope this will solve your query.

Thanks & regards,

Bijay Pradhan

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you do not want maintain the required exchange rate in t.code OB08 then maintain the exchange rate in t.code: S_ALR_87006104 & save.

Regards,

Biju K

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

I don't understand. Do you have a problem with maintaining the required exchange rate in trs OB08?

BR

Raf