cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defaulting Structural indicator in IL01 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have created a structural indicator for functional location. That is the only structural indicator I am using. I have created a functional location category. That is the only category I am using. When I create any functional location, i need to enter structural indicator. In this scenario, since i am having only one structural indicator, i want to default the structural indicator automatically when I enter the transation IL01. can this be possible?Is there any configuration related with this?

I am working on ECC 6.0

regards, swami

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_meehan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set a Parameter ID for each user. Parameter is ISR.

System - User profile - Own data - (Parameters)

-Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply.

I want to default at the transaction level and not at the user level. There are so many users(Clost to 500) using this transaction.

I can not do it on the SAP user basis. Do you have any other idea?

regards,

swami

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO, we have option to set the default value for FL Category based on transaction code such as IL01, IL02...etc.

SPRO Path:

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service > Master Data in Plant Maintenance and Customer Service > Technical Objects > Define Transaction-Based Default Values for Object Types

For Structural Indicator we don't have option in SPRO, we need to set it in user profile.

Regards

Ramu