LSMW AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone...

I'm making a AA LSMW in AS91 and using just this fields

ANLKL, BUKRS, TXT50, MENGE , MEINS, AKTIV,

XHIST, INKEN, KOSTL, WERKS, XNEU_AM,

ANBTR01_01, ANBTR01_06, ANBTR01_16,

But when i run the batch input I receive this message: The Field ANLZ-WERKS doesn't exist in dynpro SAPLAIST 1000 and the XNEU_AM neither

EL CAMPO ANLZ-WERKS NO EXISTE EN EL DYNPRO SAPLAIST 1000

Thanks for your help!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As explained by Alex, execute in foreground, you will see what is preventing you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,seems the issue with your asset layout. So you can specify in sm35 mode as Visible(don't remember how it's exactly called) and see what's the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivi,

For an asset where you are getting this error, run the transaction manually alongside the batch session and see what is being done differently.

Generally it is preferable to use the standard asset load program via LSMW instead of a recording. Asset recordings can be quite complicated due to multiple depreciation areas and due to different screen flow for different asset classes / company codes.

I have written a complete guide to migrating assets via the the standard load program here: http://www.harlexconsulting.com/news/index.php/2011/02/guide-to-migrating-fixed-assets-into-sap/.

Good luck.

Ben

deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ben,

Thanks for your time and advice. I haven't had enought time to read your article, because i'm against time, and how you notice, my english is not good enough and i need to read at least twice.

Thanks anyway and I'll read it as soon as posible...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivi,

Please check the asset class of the line item where you encountered the error. Then check the screen layout rule for the asset class. The field plant might be suppressed in the screen layout.

Regards,

Darrel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help.

I discovered that when i mark the field XHIST it's when the message apears. The thing i did is not mark it and did it from the SPRO.