cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order quantity calculation

0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Please give me suggestions

my client wants, system to calculate reorder quantity and safety stock quantity. SAP should suggest them PO quantity based on the automatic reorder and safety stock calculations.

Regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should use reorder based planning in this scenario

In Material Master - MRP view enter MRP type as "VB" and also maintain safety stock, min-max stock level etc. Also maintain Procurement Type = F in MRP2 screen. During MRP run system will automatically propose purchase requisitions based on current stock and stock level maintained in material master. You can also choose auto PO functionality to convert these Purchase Requisitions into Purchase Orders.

0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for u r reply.

My client want SAP should calculate reorder and safety stock level. Because my client uses more than 30000 materials. manual reorder and safety stock calculation for each and every material is not possible.

So kindly suggest me how to configure in SAP for Calculation of reorder and safety stock level.

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the materials are frequently used and need to be maintained in MRP then you can also automate the same.but for this you have to maintain the minimum information to the system,so that for any shortfall of qty will raise the PR automatically.

I will recommend you to maintain the MRP view-1 and 2 for these materials with lot=Ex.

Thanks & Regards,

Bijay Pradhan

Answers (0)