cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit checking based on the confirmed qty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

We need the credit checking and credit exposure update table (s066) to be based on the sales order qty not on the confirmed qty. May I know how you did this?

Thanks and best regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Osalas,

As per my understanding,when creating the sales order, the ordered qty along will be considered for the credit check.

As soon as you enter the qty, system will trigger the price of the qty ordered and the same will be compared against the

credit limit in the FD32, and based on this only the credit check message is getting triggered.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member365422
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Osalas,

In standard system credit check happens only on the value of confirmed quantity.

Suppose Order quantity is 100 and confirmed quantity is 50 then system will block the sales order for the value of 50 pcs and not for 100. when you release the sales order using VKM3 you can see that the release value is of 50 qty and not of 100.

When order is blocked due to credit its confirmed quantity is changed to 0. This happens due to requiremnet 101assigned in TOR.

Since the confirmed quantity is 0 system cant calculate the value and hence value doenst appear in FD32 and in VKM3 as well.

If you want system to consider the full value of blocked sales order in that case SAP has provided standard user exit. you need to activate user exit RMCS1US1 and RMCS1US3. Take help of ABAPer and comment Exit statement in userexit RMCS1US1(this explained when you display this user exit in SE38). Also Please refer SAP Note 100861for detail information.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Mayank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tks, but

The problem is that when generating a SO that contains any material that is not confirmed, either because they are not in inventory, the order goes the lock of the credit limit, and once generated the sales order is confirming the amount and continuing the process to bill, it generates we have customers whose credit limit is exceeded.

I have in Tx.

OB45 Group 000012

VOV7 the flag Credit active set

OMO1 synchronous updating 1

V/08 Relevant Pricing procedure "A"

OVA8 Set Open orders and Open deliveries / Static

OVAK Simple Limit check and error message

At the end of the process if i check by tx. MCVR the SO not update table s066 even when it was invoiced, and Credit exposure cut by higher that Credit limit.

Tks in advance

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Osalas,

I do not think the solution for your issue is related with credit configuration.

As per my little knowledge, the credit value will be calculated on the ordered qty.

Hence you should explore the options of stopping a sales order from getting created if qty is not confirmed using availability check and incompletion based on availability in vov6.

Once this is set, the issue with credit management will also be solved.

Anyways, lets wait to see if anyone can provide more inputs on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal Charles