cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acct. 12345 for trans./event key BSX (Error: message no. M7109)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am receiving following error when i want to deliver a sales order:

Acct. 12345 for trans./event key BSX, postable directly

Message no. M7109

Diagnosis

The stock account determined automatically by the system is one that is directly postable. However, this stock posting can only be made to an automatically postable account.

Procedure: Contact your system administrator.

I have also checked GL Account details for 12345 and found that "post automatically only" check box has been ticked.

Please help me regarding it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi gaurav,

Please check the account assigned to BSX transaction event key. Then Open the G/L account in FS00 for the required company code.

Then Select the indicator "post Automatically only" in Create/bank/interest tab in FS00.

Hope this will help you to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Neeraj

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help with error message below during scrapping, movement type 555, even though I have set the "automatically post only" but I still have the error. The G/L account used is 10017040 -RAW MATERIALS INVENTORY. I also checked OBYC in the valuation class for Raw Material (RAMT) and it is set as 10017040 but the error is still appearing. Please please advise! Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your help.

The issue is resolved now as the problem was with FS00 only.

Regards,

Gauarv

avudaiappan_e
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to simulate the scenarion in "automatic postings simulation tool", may be, you can identify the issue here.

Thanks !

E.Avudaiappan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell which transaction are you executing as you have mentioed deliver for a sales order? Are you doing a goods issue?

REgards

Sangeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the GL with the required company code..whether the "Post automatically" is checked or not and whether this is grouped under inventory GL account group..this type of issue comes only because of this.

Thanks & Regards,

Bijay pradhan