Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any standard mitigation IDs available in SAP GRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Can someone help me out ,as to whether there are any "Standard Mitigation Control IDs" like how we have the "Standard Risk IDs".

If "NO" to Standard One's atleast few examples on the Mitigation Controls, you guys have designed.

Thanks in Advance,

Preethi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preethi,

Risk IDs are delivered as standard, but you can customize them as per your need though.Mitigation controls are defined by the company based on their naming standards.

One such example is below.

For the S014 risk -- which is for the conflict between sales order processing and the delivery processing.

Create the mitigation ID with <companyname><businessprocess><division>S014

Eg: PHBUCS014

As I said earlier, it depends on the naming standrads which the company maintains..

Rakesh

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preethi,

Risk IDs are delivered as standard, but you can customize them as per your need though.Mitigation controls are defined by the company based on their naming standards.

One such example is below.

For the S014 risk -- which is for the conflict between sales order processing and the delivery processing.

Create the mitigation ID with <companyname><businessprocess><division>S014

Eg: PHBUCS014

As I said earlier, it depends on the naming standrads which the company maintains..

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Regards,

Preethi