cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view dashboards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have downloaded and installed SAP B1 8.81 PL05, have run through all setup steps in getting the event sender and B1i configured. I login to the integration component web configuration page and test all connections with no errors. Yet when I open the dashboard within B1 I get a standard windows picture icon and nothing is displayed. I originally thought this was a flash issue, I had installed the latest version of the flash ie plugin (10.3) and thought this may be the issue so I uninstalled and re-installed the 10.0 version with no luck. I also disabled windows enhanced internet security as it was blocking activex controls from running. At this point I am getting no errors and am out of ideas to try, does anybody know why the dashboards are not displaying for me?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Aaron

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddy,

I followed SAP Note 1482847 and gave the query groups that get created security rights. After I completed this I got a small Flash install prompt and the dashboards started showing.

Thanks for your help.

Aaron

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went to Administration -> Setup -> General -> dashboard management and inactivated the dashboards, logged out and re-activated, logged out and I am still not getting them to display.

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Aaron,

Did you go through the Working_with_Dashboards_in_the_Integration_Component_EN.pdf with respect to setting authorizations for Dashboards? Do you have Crystal Reports installed? Is customer receivables the only dashboards you cannot see?

Also u2026 see this SAP note to see if it helps u2026

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F6465...

Eddy

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Aaron,

Did you try deactivating the dashboard scenario and the reactivating?

Eddy