cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing shipping point while saving sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

friends i am creating a sales order(VA01). when i use incompletion log. it shows shipping point is missing . when i go to fill shipping point , it shows no any data. i have checked customer and material,and also done shipping point determination . But it still shows shipping point missing in sales order .

so plz help me to solve this problem .

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that plant is flowing for that line item.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

First check what parameters you have defined in the shipping point detemriantion as loading group, shipping conditions & plant. Ensure that the same shipping conditions are to be seen on the sales order header, the same plant is flowing to the sales order and the materials contains that loading group. if all of them are correctly maintained, it will pick up the shiping point.

Thanks

former_member223456
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun

This has happened with me.U can check the shipping condition at Sales Document type. If it is blank then maintain shipping point determination using shipping condition as blank.

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check In the Material Master, do you maintined the Loading group(sales general plant view) which is in the combination of detemining the shiiping point.

Thanks

bvdv

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

Please check the Shipping Conditions in sale order type

check the shipping conditions in customer master

Loading group in Material Master

Based on the above Parameters Do shipping point Determination.

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

It could be due to some factors :-

1. If Shipping Point is not assigned to the Plant.

2. Check if Shipping Conditions are maintained in Sales Document Type also.

Best Regards,

Ankur

bijuthomas5
Explorer
0 Kudos

First a plant should be determined in the sales order.for the plant to be determined in the sales order you shoud maintain aplant in the customer master or material master or in the customer material information record.

2nd thing is you must do shipping point determination in logistics execution under shipping assign shipping point,receiving point determination.for that shipping point is assigned to plant ,loading group,and shipping condions and the shipping point you want to assign. If you these two things then the shipping p[oint wiil be determined in the sales order.

Regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to

First check in OVXC if the shipping points have been assigned to the plant.

IMG - Logistics Execution - Shipping - Assign Shipping Points

Maintain Values for shipping condns, Lgp, Plant and the shipping pt.

Let me know if ur prob is solved

Regards!

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to ITEM DATA--->SHIPPING tab . Maintain Plant/shipping point.

Thanks

Subhadeep

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

I agrre with Lakshmipati. Many time the oplant is not coming in the order and hence the shippijng oint.

I have experienced this many times.

SB