cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOBJ Explorer 3.1 SP2 with BW universe as a data source

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm creating an information space which has BW as the data source. The key figures from the Query are not displaying in Explorer. The same query displays all information (characteristics and key figures) as expected when viewed in WebI.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karen,

In your universe, double click on the keyfigures or right click -> properties, Goto to Properties Tab, check the <function> dropdown. It should not be "Database delegated". Change the function to Sum or Avg or Max according to the key figure. Export the universe and re-index the information space.. I think this should resolve the issue.If not let me know.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

That corrected the issue! Many thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karen,

I'm Glad that the issue is resolved. Please rate my answer if it has helped you.

Thanks,

Rajesh

balajee_sivakumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share some information regarding the source that you are using in BO Explorer.

Are you using Universe as source in Explorer?

Regards,

Balajee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Balajee, I am using the universe as the source for the Information Space. The universe is using BW as the data source.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Karen

balajee_sivakumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karen,

If you are using Universe as source then there should not be any issues in viewnig the key figure values.

But can you once check the number of rows in the fact table in the Universe designer. May be if the number of rows are nto fetched properly in the Universe designer itself then we have to check whether the Integration kit is working properly or not.

Regards,

Balajee