Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preventive maintenance issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PM Experts,

Please help me in solving those issues:

1) My client skipped a cycle in maintenance plans the cycle start was at 27/10/2010 then he restarted the cycle but with an earlier date in like 2006, when he restarted the cycle the system planned orders from 2010, why did the system do this ? the logic is either to call orders from 2006 ( less probability) or start and call orders from now on ! please tell me the reason for this and tell me what to do if i want to restart a cycle ?

2) after restarting a cycle i get the status 'scheduelling saved to call ' how to make the system call automatically w/o entering in every plan and save it?

3) if there is a coming order ( still not called) and i want to shift it alone without shifting the orders after it how can i do this?

also how to shift the order and the orders after it?

4) if i added a new operation and anew maintenance package to a task list will this be scheduelled with maintenance plan normally or i have to do another thing?

Very Much Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. plz explain clearly i did not get u.

2. Using t-code IP30 u can run bulk Plans at a time.

Regards

Ganesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

3. for change order Plan date GOTO t-code IP10

select paritular shedule date (call number) and click on FIXCALL (with tick mark and pencil symbol ) it gives date screen now you can select ore change date of particular call number

--Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh ,

1) the client skipped the cycle start because he was not ready for preventive maintenance and then he decided to restart it , when he restarted it it called all the past orders which is not logic

2) from my knowledge ip30 will give calls for all the interval i specify on it, but this is not my requirement, my requirement is what to do to make the cycle automatically generate orders in their call dates because when my client restarted the cycle the first coming call is gave the status ' scheduelling save to call' which means that i need to enter for all plans and save to get calls in the time

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

2).

HI,

to do automatically need to schedule IP30 (program RISTRA20) in Background.

1. Goto to t-code IP30.

2. Enter your Mintenance plans and save these plans in a variant.

3.go to t-code sm36 click on JOB WIZARD, clikc on CONTINUE.

4. enter job name (any name) and click on continue

5. select abap progrm step and click on continue

6 enter abap Program name as "RISTRA20".

7. enter your variant name and click on continue and again click on continue.

8. select second option ie. date/time and click on contiue.

9. enter schedule start date and time and select checkbox of period and clikc on continue.

10. select daily ( this depends on your plans) click on continue and now click on complete.

--Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

4). if you added any new operations or any modifications of Maintenance packages in a task list then auto matically maintenance plan call dates also updated i.e adjusted to new dates . i.e no need to do other activities or adjustments.

--Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

4). if you added any new operations or any modifications of Maintenance packages in a task list then auto matically maintenance plan call dates also updated i.e adjusted to new dates . i.e no need to do other activities or adjustments.

--Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

3) in FIXCALL i can only change the date of the first coming call , is this will shift all the succeeding orders? or it will only effect this order only?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this didnt solve the problem they still having status save to call! i dont know but i think itis logic that the system gives out orders automatically ,

Thank you