cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel File Conversion Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning. Am new to Xcelsius and having trouble. Please help! While importing an Excel 2007 document into Xcelsius, it is converting it back to an .xls (2003) file. This causes #/NAME errors in fields where I used SUMIFS and COUNTIFS errors that didn't exist in Excel 2003. How can I stop the file conversion?

Thanks,

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disco David,

Unfortunately, these two functions are not supported in Xcelsius.

Search for "Supported Excel functions" in the application help to see which functions are supported. Most common functions are, but it's worth checking here first.

Hope that helps. If you're having trouble with a workaround, post back with the formula you're using and we'll see if we can work something out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem. I have an Excel 2007 model with extensive SUMIFS in it. I can't load it into Xcelsius 2008. I would like to know if the newer versions (Crystal Presentation 2011) will read and function with the SUMIFS function in Excel2007? Anybody know?

Jim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is to inform you that Xcelsius has limitaion over the rows of Excel to be used by 'Supported Formulae'.

You can find it at:

File->Preferences->Excel Options->Maximum Number of Rows.

There you can specifies number of rows.

Errors might occur if Excel function is used over large number of rows.

SUMIF and COUNTIF are supported in Xcelsius 2008.

Regards,

Tejas Tamhane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you post the formula you are using. Some formulae mught be updated from 2003 to 2007 versions of the excel.