cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP proxy not called from PI..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have this scenario working in DEV env (ECC Dev - PI Dev) but not in QA..

On creation/change of shipment, idoc will be sent to PI, which works fine, then via File adapter the initial shipment data fille in XML format is put in ECC. Then it is read again via File adapter and content conversion happens in PI. But after that ABAP proxy on ECC has to be invoked which is not happening.

I found a doc that same SLD is being used for both Dev and QA and when I logged into Dev SLD I can see all the business systems (for both Dev and QA) but when I loginto QA SLD I dont see any business systems at all. But the SLD is running.

So I thought I can just point to the Dev SLD itself even in my QA environment and I did the following;

In ECC QA system

1. using SLDAPICUST: I made an entry pointing to Dev SLD.

2. In SM59: HTTP Connections to ABAP System is maintained pointing to the PI system

3. LCRSAPRFC RFC dest maintained , but the gateway service is the PI QA host service and not Dev host service...

4. SAPSLDAPI also similar to the above.

5. SLD check works fine and I see all the business systems listed.

in PI QA system

1. SLDAPI CUST Maintained as in ECC QA.

2. HTTP Connection to ABAP System in SM59 maintained to point to ECC QA

3. LCRSAPRFC RFC dest maintained , but the gateway service is the PI QA host service and not Dev host service...

4. SAPSLDAPI also similar to the above.

5. SLD check works fine and I see all the business systems listed.

What is missing ??

This was working fine till March. Then ECC client copy was done from prod to QA. And then recently PI SLD stopped which I restarted.

What else can I do for PI QA to call the ABAP proxy on ECC side ?

I have checked the HTTP connections and it says it is running fine.

Pl suggest.

thnks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using AAE for the proxies? if yes, then check transaction (in ECC) SXMB_ADM, probably after client copy it is still RFC destination still pointing to PRD in place of QAS.

Thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you can not see any Business Systems from QA SLD, this means the QA SLD needs to be synchronized with Dev. Even if you are only using a single SLD, the sync operation needs to be performed.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether SAP_PROXY_ESR RFC destination is maintained in QA and DEV.

If it is missing in QA then create this RFC destination on QA.

If problem still persists,please let us know.

Thanks

Saurabh

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look at this thread, it might be useful to you.