SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with report FMRP_RFFMEP1FX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! I have a problem with this report FMRP_RFFMEP1FX. The column Cost Center is always empty, buy when I see the FI document, I see the cost center.

I search for an oss note, but nothing. Do you know if there is any configuration in SPRO to fix that?

regards

Herná

2 REPLIES 2

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hernán,

The FM line item reporting of CO account assignments is based on the fields FMIOI-OBJNRZ and FMIFIIT-OBJNRZ.

The field OBJNRZ is prepared for the customer enhancements and it can contain one additional object (Cost Center, Order number, WBS element, etc.) from the CO. There is only one field available in the FM tables therefore only one CO object can be updated to Funds Management. It can be updated only by user exit.

Please read the consulting note 139211 for further information.

Important:

To activate the fields retrospectively for documents that are already posted, you must subsequently post the relevant FM documents. In this case, also read Note 189761.

Therefore, please check if in that documents if another CO object is the real one and also check field OBJNRZ in table FMIFIIT, this field will be showed in the report.

I believe that this answer your inquiry.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you need to activate CO-FM integration for required transaction

IMG-Public Sector Management-Funds Management Government-Actual and Commitment Update/Integration-Integration-Integration with Cost and Project Controlling Set all branches here.

If you don't want to consume budget for CO transaction in Choose Business Transactions for Integration do not set check box Budget assigned