Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling transaction issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

HRASR_EXEC_TX_PASR_W is a calling Tcode for PA30, PASR, & START_REPORT with Check Indicator as "blank" in SE97.

My understanding is when the user is authorized for HRASR_EXEC_TX_PASR_W, he should be having access for PA30, PASR, & START_REPORT.But its not working.

What can be the issue here?

Peeyush

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the SU53 Screenshot

Thanks

Kiran.GVL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peeyush,

It depends on the logic which is being used for the calling transaction and the called transaction code in SE97.

If you are executing the tcode directly from command prompt then its obvious that there is a direct check for S_TCODE and you would get the auth error message, configure SE97 for call transacation and called transaction with the proper message and check indicator.

Look for the table TCDCOUPLES where you save the values. this table stores the values and is checked when you make a call through AUTHORITY_CHECK_TCODE function module.

Note - 358122 will help you in case you need more information.

Rakesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I already stated that the check Indicator is Blank in SE97.That means the check should not be performed.

But still the check is being done

Peeyush

0 Kudos

Make the check indicator NO and save it as a local request.

0 Kudos

Still no success Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is your question answered or not if not please correct me if i am wrong :

Statement by you :HRASR_EXEC_TX_PASR_W is a calling Tcode for PA30, PASR, & START_REPORT

You are asking if user tries to run Transaction PA30, PASR, & START_REPORT he should be allowed.

As per my understanding system will not allow to execute these transactions directly as they are called in program.

the intial check will fail at the time of execution of transaction as these Tcode will not be part of Object S_Tcode.

Please check this object in ur role , i think you will get the answer.

Mayank Gupta

0 Kudos

Mayank,

As per my understanding,if a transaction say A calls another tcode B.

We now provide access to tcode A to user,he should also be able to execute tcode B,without any more authorization needed.

Peeyush.

0 Kudos

Thats interesting. You can debug to check the calls and cheks being performed.

Rakesh