cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR letters in IT 0906

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help me out to ressolve my issue? My scenario is:- I am in SAP 6.0 and bcz of some reasons IT 0906 was not there in my system now with the help of SAP I have configured the same in my system and able to see this IT. But the problem is while executing the transfer action, in the last(In transfer action infogroup I have added the IT 0906-IN01) when IT 906 triggered and I am selcecting the priew letter option but it is not executing. My configuration part is in table V_T7IFORM_SUBTY > 906

i have maintained

IN01 HINUREQ_CORRS_LETTER HR_IN_CORR_TRANSFER

IN02 HINUREQ_CORRS_LETTER HR_IN_CORR_PROMOTION

but still not able to see the priew the letter.

Note: ADS has ben already there.

Kindly provide your inputs.

Regards,

ARU

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this url...

[http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/EnhancetheStandardInfotype0906forprintingtheHRletters]

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for you reply but I already done whatever is recomended in this document. But problem is still persists. If you have another solution plz provide me.

Regards,

ARU

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the error message you are getting there

Edited by: Praveen Tiwari on May 27, 2011 11:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Earlier we were getting the error cannot find the PDL type LP01. but now after executing screen disappears without any error.

Regards,

ARU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the device type and configuration you can take help from Basis team to configure device and output type....

Check with t code SPAD...enter Output device XXXX ...click on display......check the device type and here assign PDF1 PDF1.....device class Standard Printer .......Host Spool Access Method F F : Printing on Front End Computer and Host printer _DEAFUALT.

Check with your Basis team as well there might be a problem with PDF generation also.

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

I have checked it the configuration part is fine but still not happening but when i created this time with subtype IN01 and selected the option mail and generate then I got the masg unsuccessful for 1 perner one more thing I am not filling any field of this IT except BEGDA and ENDA. PLz suggest.

Regards,

ARU

Former Member
0 Kudos

First try to save infotype with all details and then try preview....or generate and mail.

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you maintained the email of the employee in IT105 for the email triggering?

Also as Mohan suggested first try for the preview so that if you are missing something in PDF or printer part, system will catch it there only. If its printer problem for PDF printing then you need to check with basis team. Begda endda will be sufficient for the preview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which country ru doing it for?

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using for India only.

Regards,

ARU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried for the Print preview. If it is working, then you can move forward for mail sending.

Now you can track the mail sending. Check with your basis team for the same. Probably ST05 will be helpful. Also check that the id in which you sending the mail is not blocked in R/3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. Actually the problem is with both options print preview as well ass print and Email. Nothing is happening, even i assigned wrong program in table V_T7INFORM_SUBTY but it is not throwing any dump as well can anyone help me regarding the config. part. If i have missed something I can correct it along with your help.

Regards,

ARU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I did the same but no result.

Regards

ARU

Edited by: ARU on Jun 1, 2011 10:20 AM

Answers (0)