cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US- Mid Year go Live

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Our SAP US payroll is calculating gross , taxation and net calculation has been done by third party. Now we are planning to go live with Net payroll in Midyear.

All the previous tax values till go live Payperiod, need to be adjusted in TCRT and other payroll tables.

for eg. till 9PP Gross has run in our system. 10PP Net payroll should start

If i use ULK9 and upload tax figures(till 9PP) in 9PP , then it is overwriting actual gross payroll cluster table results.

Is it possible to incorporate tax figures in 9th PP and 10th PP onwards proper net payroll sholud run?

Thanks and Regards,

Vinoli,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karthik.

I have rewarded points tooo

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Kindly clarify whether you are using Subtype TCRT or Blank in Infotype 221. I hope you are using blank which is the reason you are getting this information, kindly use Subtype TCRT and try, this is information message not hard error, by clicking save once again it should save.

With Regards,

S.Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

While trying to save /401 in It221, is throwing error, ' Net Check amount must be positive.check wagetype amounts'.

Why this error is coming?

For other /4** i am not getting this error.

Please suggest..

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vinoli,

Can you check adjustment process of IT 221 with Subtype TCRT whether will work for you. Detail documentation is available in "Service.sap.com/hrusa"--> Adjustment process

With Regards,

S.Karthik