0 Kudos

Dear All,

I required a help regarding one MRP Scenario is like,

FERT / Component / Qty

600061 A 5

600062 B 5

600063 C 10

600064 D 15

There is one base material, named E from that A , B , C ,D made.

On MRP run, I want to generate consolidate requirement in E only, for ABC+D.

In abo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To my understanding "E" is the component for all the materials "A", "B", "C", & "D". with diferrent quantities.

If you maintain indiviual collective " 2 ". then you will the total requirements for the mateial "E", based on the reuqirements for "A", "B", "C", & "D".

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create BOM for all those A to D materials and use Material E as bom componen t in all.

Use periodic lot size like MB for material E. During MRP run system will generates PR for materials of qty eq to total of all dependent req. generated by materials A, B, C and D.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looking at your requirement, I think you want to combine all the requirements of component E into one order and procure it.

For this to happen maintain individual/collective indicator for component E in MRP4 view as 2 (collective requirement) and run MRP

your purpose will be solved.

Please check and revert.

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This is being possible , sysytem will do add and consolidate all the requirement. For thsi you have to maintain

In " put the BOMExplosion tab/Dependent Requirement " put the INdiv/Coll as "2".In this the requirement quantaty of the material is being grouped together. Also if you want to get the requirement to be grouped for daily ,weakly or month , used the lots sizes , TB, daily lot sizes, WB-Weakly Lot sizes,MB-Monthly lot sizes

Here the lot sizes depend on whow frequently you are running the MRP,so as to used it

thx

Laxmi

Edited by: laxmi23101975 on May 26, 2011 1:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please put your requirement in detailed manner.