cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output determination: Dispatch time for Outline Agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have an issue, when I am creating an outline agreement, by defaul the output message type: NEU is showed, and, it is fine, but, the dispatch time is always = 1 - Send with periodically schedule job.

In the customising of the output NEU, I have:

General data:

Access sequence = 0001

Check box active = Access conditions

Check box active = Multiple issuing

Print parameter = Purchasing group

In the fine-tuned control, the "Update Print-Related data" is not active.

And, I do not have defined any message schema for this output.

And, then, I customised the dispatch time for NEU with the value = 4 - Print immediately, but, still is appearing the dispatch time "1".

Then, I created 1 condition record with POrg, Doctype and Vendor, but, still is appearing the dispatch time "1".

Could you help me with this, please?

Kind regards,

Sandra PF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use t.code: NACE, Aplication EV-> Output type> select NEU, In Default value TAB ,selct Dispatch time 4 & save.

Then maintaion condition record in MN07 with out put type NEU with Dispatch time 4 & save.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biju,

The point is that this output message type does not have a "Message schema determination", for that reason, if I am creating the condition record, it will be never updated. I was doing a testing and saw it.

But, if my message type NEU does not have any schema and according to SAP, by default will define the message type NEU, why the dispatch time is still = 1 if in the customising of NEU I have defined the dispatch time = 4?

More ideas?

Kind regards,

Sandra PF

Former Member
0 Kudos

No resolved, but, I think this is standard behavior.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think first you check in NACE and correct the NEU for 4:Print immediatley.

Then you check your condition record in MN08 and correct it to 4.

Other than this i can not suspect anything.If you are transporting this then checkt he transport also.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GO To NACE and output type NEU and click condition record and change it to 4 and save

Nambi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nambi,

I made it and still is showing the dispatch time = 1.

Could you give me another option?

Kind regards,

Sandra Palomo