cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts;

While I'm running the payroll I noticed that the the amount that is coming for wage type /110 Net payment is wrong and accordingly the amount for wage type /560 Payment Amount is wrong.

Can anyone help me know how to fix it.

Regards;

Lobna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use program RPDLGA20 (t-code = PC00_M99_DLGA20) to look at what goes into /110 (while you're at it, also look at /101, /102, etc...).

Look at your RT and try to balance the earnings with the deductions (should equal to net). Try to identify the problem WTs.

And if a WT is not in RT, check PrCl 03, PrCl 20 and PrCl 41 (all will enable cumulation into RT, but at various steps in the payroll schema)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the total Deductions for the employee for the period Out of SAP , compare the same with the /110 Result and check the difference in case if you find any difference amount for that wage type kindly check Cumulation Class 10 for the deduction wage type

Note : first test for Customer specific deductions later go for Statutory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sikindar;

I've checked the amounts in an excel sheet and got different amounts that what's coming in the RT.

I've also checked the charatcteristics of the wage types all the deduction wage types are marked in cummulation class 10.

Regarding the Processing Class, PRCL 20 is 3 "RT storage and cumulation"

PRCL 5 is blank, i've even tried to select all the options in it but it didn't work.

So can you know from where can this error come?

Regards;

Lobna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whichever wage type you want to cumulate into /101, set pcl 20 as 3 or 8 as per your need. Also tick cumulation class 1 for all those wage type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen;

I already have them all set on 3, but the amount is not coming true

Regards;

Lobna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you list out here the model wage type which are getting cumulated and also let me know what is going wrong. Also have you checked the cumulatation class 1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Recheck your wagetype characteristics and behaviour.

It will be solved

This is a common problem.

R K