cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error-Appraisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a appraisal template under new category group ,but when i created appraisal document for any employee it's not updated in employee master data IT 0025/0024 ,n when i create a appraisal document with existing template or any other template exist in IDES IT 0025 is updated.........................

than when i check Appraisal Report through APPSEARCH this error is displayed

"Template 50054009 is not assigned to the given Add-On application"

Message no. HRHAP00_DOCUMENT277

.I created this template -50054009.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Phil_Southall
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you find a resolution to this message?

We have the same error message after we deleted a template in PHAP_ADMIN. When trying to use the pre-defined appraisal process it still looks for the template even though it no longer exists?

Cheers

Phil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assuming you use the objective setting and appraisals (based on your error message) but using the old appraisal transactions.

As to your error message, the appraisal engine is used in different applications, identified via add-on application id. The old transactions only show documents based on templates in add-on application PA. Your template has been created in another add-on application.

So, instead of using appearch use phap_search, phap_change or phap_admin. That get ride of the error message (alternatively re-create in the correct add-on application (phap_catalog_pa).

As to the update of 24/25. Updates after rating are done as a follow-up process which needs to be actively set in the template configuration. You have not done so in your template.

This is done on template level, processing tab, follwo-up process (at the bottom). The update of 24/25 is not a SAP standard deliver BAdI. So make sure you have it also set in your category for use.

Regards and Groetjes,

Maurice Hagen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI EXPERTS,

In implementation project we have REALIZATION,FINAL PREPARATION AND GO LIVE AND SUPPORT how will work reall time in organisation?