Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

producting order settlement and batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all consultants!

I have an issue. I want to manage value by batch. i use the follow way:

- use batch and valuation type. when good receipt from production order, i identify an certain batch and an valuation type.

- then, about variance, i do execute production order normally . when i see result, amount of variance of production order is be settled to Material (not by batch and valuation type). I run MB52/MB5C to check stock and value of stock, but value is not be changed after executing settlement production order.

The thing i care that how to post variance of production order to correspondent batch/valuation type.

any idea will be appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Variances can only be inventorized using ML... W/o ML it is not possblie

Since you are using Batch as Val Type - Try to use Price control V instead of S... Do the testing in a test client 1st

1. Do the GR and settle the Prod order - Check if variance loaded or not

2. Do the GR - Consume the Output to a Cost center or Prod order - Then settle the Prod order.. In this case, the variance must not be loaded on other inventory... It should be hit to PRD

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay M!

I do test as you said.

- Do the GR and settle the Prod order - Variance is loaded and be settle to Material. But when i check stock and value both at plant level and batch level, i cant find that amount of variance. Value of stock is not change before and after i run execute. I even cant find report to display that amount.

- Do the GR - Consume the Output to a Cost center or Prod order - Then settle the Prod order.. In this case, the variance must not be loaded on other inventory... It should be hit to PRD --> i consume finished product. then i execute settlement, but result is not different with first case.

what should i go continue?

the things i care that i want to control product costing (or actual cost of good manufacture by batch).

Thanks in advance.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

did you choose Price Control V instead of S or not??

The scenarios I asked you test was with V... Change the Prc Control and create a new Prod order

br, Ajay M