cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type restriction at Order Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a condition type ZM00 for which i have restricted in Manul entries not possible to enter manually ( Price cannot be entered manually in the Sales order ) .

I am using the same condition types in two different order typez , can i have this restriction at only one order and in the other order i should able to enter the values manually??

Regards

rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its better to create new condition type and keep ZM00 as reference condition type in condition type config. So, you can reuse ZM00 condition records as well for the new condition type. Also you can control manual entry option.

I assume that you have different pricing procedures for order and returns process. If not you have to place a requirement in pricing procedure adjacent to this new condition type to delimit ZM00 when this is present.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran.

Edited by: Gomatheeswaran Palaniappan on May 30, 2011 11:12 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Make manual entries as no limitations for condition type ZM00.

Maintain different pricing procedures for the different sales orders.

For the sales order(Eg: Zo1) which you need to add manual entry, add the condition type ZM00 in pricing procedure for Zo1 and mark it as manual.

Do not add the condition type in the pricing procedure for the sales order document (Eg: Zo2) which you dont need ZM00, so that they are not added manually.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the reply , as you said i have two different order one for normal order and other for returns , and the same condition type is been used in both the order types , while i do the normal order i dont want the manual entry to take place but while i do the returns i want the manual entry to happen . How to do this ???

Regards

Rakesh

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

In that case, you can

- add sales document type field into your access sequence for the condition type . But, sales doc type is not standard field available. So, you need to add that in your field catalog.

- Maintain Manual entries as <blank> No limitations in your condition type.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh

As both of these order types have different pricing procedures, mark the condition type as no limitations and on the pricing procedure where you want to manually enter it, flag it as manual whereas on the other leave it blank,

Thanks