cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 to ICH integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Scenario:

ORDERS.ORDERS05 IDoc is sent from R/3 to XI. From XI to ICH (SCM), I am using XI protocol (and proxies are given to SAP itself as part of the Xi content for SCM, which are already active in SCM).

Problem:

IDoc is posted to XI and also XI posted the message (ReplenishmentOrderNotification_In). In XI (sxi_monitor) shows the flow is successful. However, the data is not posted to SCM. When I check in SCM (using SXMB_MONI), I see the failed flow with the following errors.

<faultDetail>

<severity>error</severity>

<text>Partner key(s) not found</text>

<id>042(/SCMB/MDL_BASIC)</id>

</faultDetail>

<faultDetail>

<severity>error</severity>

<text>Business partner 'buyer' is missing in order 4500000030</text>

<id>021(/SCMB/ORDER)</id>

</faultDetail>

My questions are:

1. Where do I see the payload inbound to SCM (xml message corresponding to ReplenishmentOrderNotification_In)?

2. Why am I getting the above errors.

Really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

>>Partner key(s) not found

>>Business partner 'buyer' is missing in order

This Partner key and Buyer are required for creating order

try by passing as constants in Mapping editor...

and u can see the payload in SXMB_MONI...

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar:

I am using xslt mapping which is provided as part of the XI content for SCM (I am not using graphical message mapping). Do you think I need to change the XSLT? Then the question is, what fields from IDoc should really be moved to these fields?

Thanks,

Narayan

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your scenario is Idoc->XI->Proxy ? If so , it is showing success in the SXMB_MONI right ? If so check in the ICH system with the help of SXMB_MONI in ICH system and check the status

For the Partner error check the idoc payload has control record information populated - you can check from the payload from the SXMB_MONI.

Also look into this SAP note- 792333

Hope this helps,

Regards,

moorthy

Answers (0)